At Play like Coco we are extremely passionate about learning through play and use lots of resources to support this at home. We wanted to provide you with some easy to use resources that you can use with your children at home.
You can download this set of FREE Alphabet Cards and use them to help children learn about a variety of topics from letter recognition to formation. There are endless activities you can do with these cards.
Some fun things we love to do with these cards:
- Trace over the letters using a pencil, crayon, paint or simply, your finger. Use a different colours and keep tracing over the letters to create rainbow letters!
- Laminate the cards and use a whiteboard marker to trace over the letters, wipe them down and do it all again.
- Laminate the cards or put them in a plastic pocket then use the cards in sensory play. Use playdough or Sensory Sand to create the letters.
- Put a card in a tray, then cover the card with rice or another sensory base such as Sensory Sand. Use a paint brush to move the sensory base and discover what letter is hiding.
- Hide the letters around the house and play find the letter. Or use your magnifying glass and go on a letter hunt!
This is a FREE download; all you have to do is add the product to your cart and checkout. The digital download will be sent to your email address. It's that easy!
These Alphabet Cards are suitable for children aged 3+.
Have fun learning the alphabet!