What's so important about tracing? It's the first step in learning to write! Not only is it fun but it also helps children develop hand-eye coordination and other pre writing skills. Letter-tracing exercises help your child recognize everyday signs and shapes, while the challenging assortment of mazes takes your child on fun-filled adventures that improve coordination and concentration.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Fun an exciting illustrations
- Full-colour page format
- Letters written in clear, block-style
- 32 thick-coated, paper stock pages
- 2 full pages of bright, reward stickers
- Perforated pages for use as individual worksheets
- Parent Guide inside front cover
- Certificate of Achievement inside back cover
- Take-anywhere learning fun!
Skills which this activity workbook can help to develop include:
- eye-hand coordination
- pre-writing skills
Suitable for ages 3 years+.