Dot-to-dots are so just much fun! This workbook allows children to explore and learn the letters of the alphabet through fun and exciting scenes.
Each puzzle labels the dots with letters A – Z and focuses on developing sequencing and eye-hand coordination; the skills that help prepare little ones for school. Once they connect the dots correctly, children can colour the picture they helped create.
Fun Features & Big Benefits
- Parent Guide on inside front cover
- Certificate of Achievement on inside back cover
- 64 dot-to-dot puzzles for connecting and colouring
- Tear-out pages make great individual worksheets
- Hours of skill-building fun!
Skills which this activity workbook can help to develop include:
- eye-hand coordination
- alphabetical order
- fine motor skills
- following directions
Suitable for ages 4 years+.